$35-$42 Hourly Pay
Location: Joliet, IL
Job Type: Contract
Duration: ASAP - 5/26
Hours: 8:45/9am - 2:30pm daily
We are seeking a skilled and compassionate 1:1 Registered Nurse to join our team and provide suctioning and nebulizer treatments to a student in Joliet, IL. The ideal candidate should have experience working with pediatric patients and be comfortable with providing one-on-one care.
- Administering suctioning and nebulizer treatments to the student
- Monitoring and documenting vital signs and other health-related information
- Communicating effectively with other healthcare providers, parents/guardians, and school staff
- Collaborating with the healthcare team to develop and implement an appropriate care plan for the student
- Providing emotional support and comfort to the student and family
- Current and active RN license in Illinois
- Minimum of 2 years of pediatric nursing experience
- BLS certification
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
While the student has other aides to help with lifting, transferring, and diapering, we always appreciate a nurse who is flexible and willing to assist in these areas if needed.
If you are a dedicated and compassionate nurse looking for a rewarding 1:1 position, please apply today!
Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled