School 1:1 RN need for 2023-2024 | Fallsington, PA
ProCare Therapy is currently looking for qualified nurses in the Fallsington, PA area who are passionate about working with children and in school settings. We are a school staffing agency which has partnered with a school district in Fallsington which is actively looking to hire for a full-time Registered Nurse opening for the rest of 2023-2024. This would be a contracted staffing opportunity, and more information is available below on the specifics of the assignment.
Job Assignment Details:
- Competitive Hourly Pay Rate $45+ Based on Experience
- Benefits: Insurance Benefits provided (Medical, Vision & Dental)
- Guaranteed Hours: Full-time (35 - 40 hours per week)
- Assignment Start & End Date: ASAP Start – May 31, 2024
- Case Load Description & Responsibilities:
- Primary responsibility will be providing 1-to-1 care for a medically-fragile student within the district's student body
- Follow provided care plan from district health services team & student's doctor
- Assist student with moving around their school building throughout the day
- Ride to & from school with assigned student on their bus route home
- More specific details to come from the district during the interview process
- Degree: Bachelor’s or Associate's Degree in Nursing
- License / Certification: Active Pennsylvania RN license
- Previous school nursing experience preferred, but first-time school nurses also welcome!
If this sounds like an opportunity you want to apply for, please fill out an online application form. If you have questions and want further details, please send an updated copy of your resume and questions directly to me at [email protected]. From there, I will contact you with more information regarding job and the next steps of the hiring process.
Account Executive | ProCare Therapy
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled