1:1 School Registered Nurse (RN)
Job Type: Contract
A school near Kirtland, NM is looking for a school RN (registered nurse) for the 20/21 school year.
- Full time, 37.5 hours per week
- 1:1 position
- Assisting with oxygen, trach, suctioning and riding the bus with student
- Will assist school in other areas when student is out of school
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Must have Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) degree
- Must have New Mexico state nurse certification
- Experience with trach, suctioning and oxygen is preferred
We offer a competitive compensation package including benefits, housing assistance and weekly pay.
If this interests you or you know someone that would be a good fit, please email Sarah Kafer or call at 770-325-0234.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled