20-21 Part time School Psychologist role - Lake Villa, IL
Job Type: Contract
Applicants must have at least a Master’s Degree in School/Educational Psychology
School Psychologist (High School Grade)
A School Psychologist Job Opportunity is available in a school district near Lake Villa, Illinois for the upcoming school year. We have the ability to accommodate part time candidates. There are a range of disabilities on the caseload. We are seeking candidates who can provide assessments and direct service.
Requirements for consideration:
- School or Educational Psychologist Degree
- Appropriate license in the state of Illinois
- Must have active PEL (Professional Educators License)
- 2020-2021 school year
- Part Time 2-3 days
- Grades 9-12
- Evals for the offsite students
- Multiple locations
- Perform Psychological evaluations of students
- Recommend students for special education services
- Assist in the preparation of goals and objectives
- Duties: Evaluation & re-evaluation testing, write reports and attend the meetings
- Keep records in accordance with state and federal law
More details will be discussed the Special Education director during the interview process. Apply today and you will be contacted to be screened and then we will subsequently arrange interviews with the district.
You can apply directly below, or send a direct email to Anthony (with your resume) at Anthony.Merriweather@procaretherapy.com or call at (770) 325-0325 if you have further questions. Make sure to indicate which position you are applying for! Anthony respond to you within 24 hours.