20-21 SY Speech Language Pathologist Job - Spartanburg, SC
Job Type: Contract
ProCare Therapy is assisting a school district in the Spartanburg, SC area find a qualified Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) for the upcoming 2020-2021 school year! As the speech-language pathologist, duties include assessing, diagnosing, treating, and helping to prevent communication and swallowing disorders in patients.
- Up to 40 hours per week
- Welcoming school district
- Master's degree in Speech Language Pathology or Communication Disorders
- Active SLP license in South Carolina
- SC Teaching Certificate required
- CCC or CF
This will be a contract, W2 opportunity through ProCare Therapy. Salary for this position is negotiable and will be finalized based upon experience. Comprehensive medical benefits, relocation assistance, and travel stipends available for candidates who qualify!
ProCare Therapy Benefits
- Weekly W2 Pay
- Relocation Assistance
- Housing/Meal Tax-Free Stipends
- Health, Dental, Vision
- Licensure reimbursement
How to apply?
- You can enter in your information and contact details below
- Send your resume to: Kimani.Williams@ProCareTherapy.com
- Or simply give me a call and connect at: (770) 225-3050