2019-2020 Travel School Psychologist Job
Job Type: Contract
Travel School Psychologist Job: Norfolk, Virginia
ProCare Therapy has partnered with a Norfolk area school district to place a full time School Psychologist for the 2019-2020 school year. The position is full time, with a flexible PreK-12 caseload that will be determined while interviewing with the Director of Special Education and has the possibility for yearly renewal. Please see additional details about this opportunity below:
- 2019-2020 school year
- Full time – 35+ hours per week
- VA School Psychologist License
- Ability to pass a background check and drug screen
- Offer services to provide a positive impact on students
- Collaborate with students, teachers, parents etc.
- PreK-12 caseload
- Competitive compensation
- 401k plan with company match
- Insurance offered: Health, Optical and Dental
- Stipends (for qualified candidates)
Make sure you scroll down below and apply to this position as soon as possible.
To apply for this great school based opportunity, please send a copy of your updated resume directly to me at: firstname.lastname@example.org . Once received, I will be in contact with you in reference to the next steps in the hiring process. You may also reach out to me via telephone at: 770.325.0314.
Senior Director of Educational Resources