ProCare employees are hired on and paid at a W-2 hourly rate, and this rate will be finalized based upon your experience. We ultimately are looking for a candidate that is going to be driven by their student's success and truly fit in with this team-oriented staff. It is my goal to make this a very positive and rewarding experience for you!
Job Description for this position:
- This is a full time position, 5 days per week. The start date is 9/03/2020 and the end date will be 6/17/2021. This is an Elementary caseload with 35-40 students on the caseload with mild to moderate disabilities in a resource room- self contained settings. This position is Itinerant between 3 school locations. We are interviewing for this position now and looking to hire someone for the 2020-2021 school year.
Job requirements for this position:
-I am looking for an OT that preferably has schools experience. Must be licensed in the State of WA and have a Masters Degree in Occupational Therapy. Must also have WA ESA.
Benefits to working with ProCare Therapy:
- Full Time employees are eligible for full benefit packages
Vision, Dental, Life Insurance
Flexible spending account
- Relocation reimbursement bonus (if applicable)
- We also provide housing and travel stipends for those that would be traveling for the position. Relocation bonuses are also an offer, if you are not stipend eligible.
- Faster interview process (we connect you directly to the director of the school, no waiting to hear back or being added to a list.)
- Interview preparation
If you think that this may be a good fit for you, please reach out to me as soon as possible for full consideration. For quick consideration and a faster interview process, please send over a copy of your resume directly to the email address seen below.
Senior Director of Educational Resources?
Direct Line: 770-325-0318