2020-2021 Visually Impaired Teaching opportunity
Job Type: Contract
Applicants must have at least a Master’s in Teaching Children with Visual Impairment and at least 2 years of experience as a TVI
Procare Therapy is seeking a full-time Visually Impaired Teacher to provide therapeutic services to our Fredericksburg, Virginia district for the upcoming school year. Please find additional details below
- Contract - W2 Employee
- Full-time ~ 37.5 hours a week
- Master’s Degree in Teaching Children with Visual Impairment
- Equivalent Virginia Licensure or the ability to obtain License
- Must have at least one year of teaching experience
- Provide direct service, consult with teachers, other providers, parents, prepare for IEP meetings, complete assessments as needed, present and attend IEP meetings.
- K - 12th grade caseload
- Itinerant position
Hourly pay will be commensurate with area, education and experience.
For more information on the position or to apply, please contact Anthony Merriweather at 770-325-0325 or email your resume and references to Anthony.Merriweather@Procaretherapy.com