2021-2022 School Speech Language Pathologist (SLP)/SLPA Job Opening - near Marion, IN
Job Type: Contract
We currently have an opening for a Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) or a Speech Language Pathologist Assistant (SLPA) near Marion, IN. An exceptional school district in Indiana needs a school speech therapist for the 2021-2022 school year. We are looking to interview and hire as soon as possible. This opportunity is a full-time contract position. Must be licensed in the state of Indiana.
- Bachelor's or Master’s Degree in Speech Language Pathology or Communications Disorders
- Accepting CF's and SLPA's
- Active Indiana SLP/SLPA License
- Full 2021-2022 School Year
- Contract Date: ASAP-June 3, 2022
- Caseload: K-12
- Other details discussed in interview
- Weekly Direct Deposit
- Competitive Pay
- Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Relocation Compensation
If you are interested in this job opportunity, please apply below with your updated resume. From there, I will be in contact with you shortly after regarding the next steps of the hiring process. If you have any questions at all, please feel free to contact me directly at my office number below. I look forward to speaking with you!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled