2021 - 2022 SLP School Job - Colorado Springs, Co
Job Type: Contract
Applicants must at least have a Masters in Speech Pathology/Communication Sciences & Disorders
A school district near Colorado Springs, Colorado is looking for positive and energetic school speech language pathologists (SLP) for the upcoming 2021-2022 school year. Come join this great multidisciplinary team!
As the SLP, you will:
- Support student academic achievement
- Evaluate students in order to develop Individualized Educational Programs
- Collaborate with classroom teachers regarding instructional techniques
- Very supportive district
SLP Job Details:
- Full time (40 hours a week) SLP to cover for a maternity leave from August 2, 2021 through October 1, 2021. The position would be part of our Early Intervention team who assess 3-5 year olds for special education eligibility.
- Could possibly extend this assignment for the full school year (not guaranteed)
- SLP CFY or CCC's
- For the 2021-2022 School year
Out of state candidates are welcomed and encouraged to apply! We can assist with the relocation expenses, as well as, provide per diem housing and travel stipends to make sure that this experience is extremely positive and rewarding. ProCare employees are hired on and paid at a W-2 hourly rate, and this rate will be finalized based upon your experience
If this is the right fit for you then, come take advantage of this excellent opportunity. You can also email me your resume to expedite the hiring process. I am looking forward to hearing from you soon!
Local: (770) 325-0325
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled