Full-Time Special Education Teacher needed for Markham, Illinois 2021-22 School Year
ProCare Therapy is seeking a passionate Special Education teacher this upcoming 2021-22 school year for a contract position located near Markham, Illinois. For anyone commuting for this position, we can provide travel and housing stipends to help compensate for the drive, and we can connect about interviews immediately. The right candidate will have a possible opportunity of renewing for end of the school year. See details below.
- Full time
- 37.5 hours per week
- Will be working directly with teachers to give recommendations, observations, acting as a resource
- Possibility for Paraprofessional assistance
- Moderate to severe caseload
- Self-contained Classroom
- Must be Illinois Certified Special Education Teacher
- Experience with Elementary preferred
- Competitive compensation
- 401k matching
- Insurance offered: Health, Optical and Dental
If you're interested in this awesome opportunity, please apply and send an updated copy of your resume directly to me at [email protected] From there, I will be in contact with you regarding the next steps of the hiring process. I want to be of as much assistance to you as possible, so please feel free to call or text me at (678) 748-5316 for any additional information!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled