Do you enjoy working with children? Would you like to improve the lives of students through exceptional speech therapy? We are currently seeking to hire a full-time Speech Language Pathologist in Salem, NH.
- Full-Time, On-Site, Hours are 7:52am-2:17pm
- More details regarding Case Load will be provided upon interview.
- Pullout services for individual and group (2-4) therapy.
- Caseload is approximately 45 students, working primarily with students identified speech language, autism, intellectually disabled.
- Most services are pullout, but there may be some push in therapy in the life skills class
- Education: Master’s Degree in Speech Language Pathology or Communication Disorders
- Licensure: American Speech and Language Association (ASHA) CCC’s completed, must be state issued.
Benefits of working with our company:
- Competitive Pay, Weekly Pay via Direct Deposit
- Medical, Dental and Vision for Full-Time Candidates (Work 30 hours a week minimum).
- 401K Matching
- And more!
If interested, please apply below with your current resume. If you have any questions, please email [email protected] OR call/text 678-820-5520 to discuss next steps and more information.
**If this opportunity isn’t for you, please don’t hesitate to contact me for additional opportunities.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled