We are working with a school in Duncan, South Carolina that is currently looking for a qualified SLP candidate for the new 2022-2023 school year. The school district is searching for a skillful individual that can work alongside a supportive staff and help to enrich the lives of the students.
- Masters Level Degree in Speech Language Pathology or Communication Disorders
- Certificate of Clinical Competence through ASHA
- South Carolina Licensure
- Full-Time: 37.5 hours weekly
- Caseload: High School age
- Dates: 8/15/22-5/26/23
- Competitive Pay weekly
- Direct Deposit
- Great health/dental/vision benefits for full-time employees
- Matching 401K option
The school district is interviewing candidates now, don’t miss out! If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please contact Lauren Corrao. I look forward to hearing from you!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled