Procare Therapy is currently looking to hire a SLP-CFY to work at a school in Monroe, MI. This is a wonderful district for SLPs to begin their career with. They are very supportive and will provide you with everything that you need to be successful.
Clinical Fellows working with Procare Therapy may be eligible for: travel stipends, CEU, material, and license reimbursements and annual bonuses as well as guidance through interview and license processes. More details on the position are below:
- Full Time Opportunity
- Elementary Caseload
- Mild to Moderate Disabilities
- General SLP Duties
- Supervision Provided
- Interviewing Now!
For any Clinical Fellowship position through ProCare Therapy you must meet the following criteria:
- Masters level degree in Speech Pathology (completed)
- Taken PRAXIS exam and passed
- Willing to obtain state SLP license upon hire
- Great (customizable) benefit package
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Excellent Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Relocation help if needed and applicable
If interested in this position, please email me a copy of your resume to [email protected] and I will be in touch regarding your interview availability.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled