Location: Goleta, CA
Job Description: ProCare Therapy is currently seeking an experienced Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) to join our team in Goleta, CA. The Speech Therapist will be responsible for providing assessments, diagnoses, and treatment of speech, language, cognitive, and swallowing disorders to students.
- Conduct comprehensive assessments of speech, language, cognitive, and swallowing disorders
- Develop individualized treatment plans to address identified communication and swallowing deficits
- Participate in IEP meetings and contribute to the development of IEP goals and objectives.
- Provide evidence-based intervention services to improve communication and swallowing skills
- Collaborate with interdisciplinary team members to ensure comprehensive care for clients
- Maintain accurate and timely documentation of client progress and treatment plans
- Provide education and support to clients, families, and caregivers regarding communication and swallowing disorders
- Master's degree in Speech Language Pathology
- Current state licensure in California
- Certificate of Clinical Competence in Speech-Language Pathology (CCC-SLP) preferred
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Flexibility and adaptability to changing caseloads and work environments
This is an urgent hiring and we are looking to fill this position immediately.
- Direct/Indirect Services paid Equally
- Competitive hourly pay rates with weekly paychecks (W2)
- Full time employees eligible for benefits
- Medical, Dental, Optical
- Completion incentives available
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, as well as opportunities for professional growth and development. If you're interested in this professional opportunity, please apply here. You can also email your most recent resume to Tia Champagnie at [email protected] For immediate consideration, include three references. I will be in touch with next steps. Looking forward to hearing from you! :)
As a reminder: We also staff:
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled