Are you looking for a great new job opportunity? ProCare Therapy has partnered up with an amazing school district in Georgia and is looking for an excellent Physical Therapist (PT) for the 2023/2024 school year! Let’s get an interview scheduled!
- GA PT license required
- Master's Degree in PT required
- Previous experience in schools preferred but not required
- Competitive Compensation
- Weekly pay
- 401k matching
- Insurance offered: Health, Optical and Dental
- United Healthcare
- Full time (will potentially renew)
- 32-37.5 hours (will accept part time)
- Highly itinerant
If you are interested in learning more about this incredible opportunity, please feel free to contact me with the information provided below!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled