The School Psychologist works directly with the school in order to promote an understanding of child and adolescent development, address student needs, improve school support systems and consult with school personnel in relation to students’ learning, behavior, and environment.
The School Psychologist participates in planning and implementing prevention programs to address the social and affective needs of students and initiates and directs efforts to foster tolerance and appreciation of diversity in the school community.
Candidates in this position work with various school-based teams in order to provide analysis, assessment, evaluation, prescription of interventions, behavioral management systems and programs designed for the social emotional growth of students.
- 5 days/week
- Full Time
- Counseling, Re-evaluations, MTSS meetings, Conferences, IEP Meetings/Reports
- Collaborating with Psychologists & Social Workers on campus
- On site
- 401(k) Matching
- Travel Assistance
- Medical Coverage
- Weekly Paycheck
- Requires a Master’s or Doctorate Level degree in School Psychology
- Must be licensed in the state of ID
- Previous experience in schools preferred but not required
For more information about this position, please contact me at [email protected] or 904-302-5482. Resumes should be sent to my email if interested.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled