21-22 School SLP - Philadelphia, PA
Job Type: Contract
Applicants must at least have a Masters in Speech Pathology/Communication Sciences & Disorders
ProCare Therapy is working with a client in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania that is looking for a full-time Speech Language Pathologist for the upcoming 2021-2022 school year.
- For summer and NSY
- ESY is 7/5 - 8/11
- 8:30am to 1:30p
- Monday - Thursday
- 21-22 year is 9/8 - 6/29
- 35 hours per week
- Monday - Friday
- Seeking a candidate who can commit to both summer and new school year
- Interviews will be held on-site
- CCCs preferred but will take a look at CFYs
- Support student academic achievement
- Caseload/Job Details: Licensed Speech and Language Therapist who provides services as well as perform evaluations.
- Experience with autism, executive functioning and receptive and expressive student needs plus teaching social skills are preferred.
- Master’s Degree in Communication Sciences and Disorders
- Must have Pennsylvania SLP License
- Must have Pennsylvania clearances
- Must pass drug screen and background screen
If you are a clinical fellow, click the link below:
Out of state candidates are welcomed and encouraged to apply! We can assist with the relocation expenses, as well as, provide per diem housing and travel stipends to make sure that this experience is extremely positive and rewarding. ProCare employees are hired on and paid at a W-2 hourly rate, and this rate will be finalized based upon your experience
If this is the right fit for you, then come take advantage of this excellent opportunity. You can also email me your resume to expedite the hiring process. I am looking forward to hearing from you soon!
Local: (770) 325-0325
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled