21/22 SY School Psychologist Contract - Monroe, WA
Job Type: Contract
ProCare Therapy is looking to hire a School Psychologist for a full time position in Monroe, Washington. The School Psychologist will be working with students district wide with a variety of disabilities in high school and middle school. To qualify, candidates must have at least a master’s in psychology and be licensed in Washington to work for a school district. This position will interview and hire the right candidate immediately to join a supportive school district for the upcoming school year.
Requirements for consideration:
- School or Educational Psychologist Degree
- License in Washington and ESA
- Full time
- 37.5 hrs/week
- 2021-2022 school year
- K-12th caseload
- Perform Psychological evaluations of students
- Recommend students for special education services
- Assist in the preparation of goals and objectives
- Write IEP’s
- Consult with parents and staff regarding to results of assessments
- Keep records in accordance with state and federal law
This is an excellent school district, with lots of support, and a wonderful and welcoming team environment. They are ideally seeking a candidate that is already licensed in the state of Nevada that could start quickly and adjust seamlessly into this role.
To apply, please send a resume and 2-3 references to: email@example.com.
Senior Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled