We are seeking a motivated, passionate Speech Pathologist to join our mission to help students build their lives with independence and strength, advocating for their full potential in every aspect of life! The key responsibilities of this job include conducting consultations and diagnostic evaluations with approximately 18-21 year old students that have been diagnosed with fluency & speech sound disorders, interpreting assessment data, as well as planning and performing speech-language pathology treatment interventions according to student IEPs. Apply today to join a supportive and compassionate Special Education team!
- Master's Degree in Speech Language Pathology or Communication Disorders from an accredited Graduate Program
- Current License in Minnesota
- Minnesota MDE license
- ASHA Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC)
- Experience in a schools or pediatrics is preferred
- Negative TB Test
- Negative Drug Screening
- Clean criminal record
The cost of any onboarding will be reimbursed in full.
- The hourly rate starts at $42/hour, but can be negotiated based on experience!
- Guaranteed hours - selected candidates are paid for all hours worked, including time spent on documentation and meetings
- Healthcare benefits through United Healthcare
- Includes vision and dental insurance
- Option of licensure reimbursement
To apply, please email [email protected] or text 678-710-7705 to schedule your pre-interview screening!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled