Are you looking for an exciting, purposeful, and fun job? Here at ProCare Therapy, we have just what every Special Education teacher needs. Our company is driven on valuing the time and resources of teachers in schools nationwide and helping students across the country achieve their goals. Right now, we’re working with several districts in Colorado to fill Special Education teaching jobs: full-time and part-time, for the upcoming school year, as well as this current semester. If working in schools with us is of interest to you, see more details below.
- Master’s Degree in Special Education
- Must hold or be willing to obtain Special Education Teaching License in Colorado
- 2 Years Experience Preferred
- Full Time
- 22-23 School Year
- Caseload: Elementary School
- Literacy/Math Intervention
- Approx. 40 students on caseload
- Bilingual Spanish/English would be helpful!
- Caseload: Middle School
- Resource Instruction Reading/Math
- Approx. 30 students on caseload
- $33-$37 depending on experience
- Promote emotional and social growth for students with intellectual and developmental disabilities
- Plan and implement a program of study that meets the individual needs, abilities and interests of all students assigned to the class
- Establish clear objectives for all lessons, units, projects and the like, to communicate these objectives to students
- Establish and maintain cooperative relations with other
- Perform such tasks and assume such responsibilities as directed by the Principal
The director is actively holding interviews and is ready to hire. If interested in the position, please email me an updated copy of your resume at [email protected] as well as your availability to interview and I will be in touch regarding the next steps of the hiring process!
Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled