We have a position for a Speech Language Pathologist available! The assignment is Full Time. Come be a part of a great school district offering support and extension opportunities. The ideal Candidate can start at least 2 weeks upon offer!
Location: near Castle Rock, CO
- Master’s degree in Speech Pathology or Communication Disorders
- ASHA Certification & CCC (Certificate of Clinical Competence
- Licensed with the State
- Special Services Provider License required
- **Will accept new grads in their CF year**
Details about the position:
- Must Colorado Licensure
- ASAP – May 26, 2023
- Full Time (40 hours/week)
- Grade Level: k-12
- Caseload: Openings K-12 for transition program
- Conducts the completion of due process paperwork, communication, testing and review; develops and implements Individual Educational Plans (IEP); assesses student progress on IEP goals; documents and charts progress student progress; coordinates and leads IEP meetings.
- Consults with teachers, parents, administration, etc.
- Interviewing now!
- Competitive weekly pay
- Individualized compensation package
- Health, Vision and Dental Insurance!
If you are interested in this position, please apply below with your updated resume. From there, I will be in contact with you regarding the hiring process. They are interviewing ASAP so take this opportunity today to apply! Feel free to directly call at my office number at (770) 776-2110
Looking forward to speaking!
Kimani Mullins, Recruiter
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled