Applicants must at least have a Masters in Speech Pathology/Communication Sciences & Disorders
ProCare Therapy is working with a client in Chester, Pennsylvania that is looking for a full-time Speech Language Pathologist for the 2022-2023 school year. Please find additional details below. If you are in the Philadelphia area, then this position is for you!
- 35 hours a week
- Location: Chester, PA
- Start Date: August 2022
- End Date: June 2023
- K - 8th grade caseload
- providing therapy to assigned students
- IEP case manager for speech students
- screenings & evaluations as needed for assigned students
- CFY welcome!
- Support student academic achievement
- Evaluate students in order to develop Individualized Educational Programs
- Collaborate with classroom teachers regarding instructional techniques
- Very supportive district
- In person and virtual services
- Master’s Degree in Communication Sciences and Disorders
- Must be licensed in Pennsylvania
- Must have all Pennsylvania clearances
- Must pass drug screen and background screen
Out of state candidates are welcomed and encouraged to apply! We can assist with the relocation expenses, as well as, provide per diem housing and travel stipends to make sure that this experience is extremely positive and rewarding. ProCare employees are hired on and paid at a W-2 hourly rate, and this rate will be finalized based upon your experience
If this is the right fit for you, then come take advantage of this excellent opportunity. You can also email me your resume to expedite the hiring process. I am looking forward to hearing from you soon!
Local: (770) 325-0325
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled