Applicants must at least have a Masters in Speech Pathology/Communication Sciences & Disorders
Procare Therapy is currently looking to fill a 1.0 FTE (8 hrs/day) SLP position for a K - 12th grade caseload. This position is in Queen Creek, Arizona. We are looking for strong candidates with school experience only. This position is in person – not remote. Contracted staff must have COVID Vaccination.
As the SLP, you will:
- Support student academic achievement
- Evaluate students in order to develop Individualized Educational Programs
- Collaborate with classroom teachers regarding instructional techniques
- Very supportive district
SLP Job Details:
- Full time: 35 hours a week
- Position for the 2022-2023 school year
- K - 12th grade caseload
- Slight travel will be needed
- Mild to moderate disabilities
- Valid Arizona certification for speech language pathologist is required and must be on file prior to beginning work.
- Major in Speech/Language Therapy
- Master's degree
- Must have ASHA CCCs or be a clinical fellow
- Must be able to provide instruction for children with disorders of speech, hearing and language to improve communication skills
Out of state candidates are welcomed and encouraged to apply! We can assist with the relocation expenses, as well as, provide per diem housing and travel stipends to make sure that this experience is extremely positive and rewarding. ProCare employees are hired on and paid at a W-2 hourly rate, and this rate will be finalized based upon your experience
If this is the right fit for you then, come take advantage of this excellent opportunity. You can also email me your resume to expedite the hiring process. I am looking forward to hearing from you soon!
Local: (770) 325-0325
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled