ProCare Therapy is seeking a school-based experienced Speech-Language Pathologist to join our current-schoolyear team. We have a full-time position with a supportive school district that deals with a early childhood caseload. Interviews are being conducted right now, so please send me your current resume if you wish to be considered for this position!
- Onsite near the Croswell, Michigan area
- Start ASAP
- # of students / ages of students TBD
- 1 or more school sites (can reimburse for mileage in-between school sites)
- Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology or Communication Disorders for Speech Language Pathologist
- Active Michigan SLP license
- Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC) from ASHA
- Experience working with preschool-aged children preferred
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Knowledge of evidence-based practices in speech and language therapy
- Paid weekly (W-2)
- Competitive compensation!
- Medical, Vision, and Dental Benefits
If you are interested in moving forward with learning more about this opportunity, please get in contact with me either by phone or email. I would love to arrange a phone conference between you and the district special services director.
Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled