ProCare Therapy has a supportive school district looking for a Speech-Language Pathologist. The full-time position is for the rest of the schoolyear and provides services to a K-12th grade caseload. If you are or anybody you know is interested in this position after reading the information below, please do not hesitate to reach out to me!
- Onsite near the Providence, Rhode Island area
- Start ASAP
- # of students / ages of students TBD
- 1 or more school sites (can reimburse for mileage in-between school sites)
- Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology or Communication Disorders for Speech Language Pathologist
- Active Rhode Island SLP license
- Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC) from ASHA
- Experience working with preschool-aged children preferred
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Knowledge of evidence-based practices in speech and language therapy
- Paid weekly (W-2)
- Competitive compensation!
- Medical, Vision, and Dental Benefits
To apply for this great school-based opportunity, please send a copy of your updated resume directly to me at: [email protected]. Once received, I will be in contact with you in reference to the next steps in the hiring process.
Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled