ProCare Therapy is seeking a school-based experienced Speech-Language Pathologist to join our current-schoolyear team. We have a full-time position with a supportive school district that deals with a K-12th grade caseload. Interviews are being conducted right now, so please send me your current resume if you wish to be considered for this position!
- Onsite near the Brandenburg, Kentucky area
- Start ASAP
- 37.5 guaranteed service hours per week
- # of students / ages of students TBD
- 1 or more school sites (can reimburse for mileage in-between school sites)
- Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology or Communication Disorders for Speech Language Pathologist
- Active Kentucky SLP license
- Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC) from ASHA
- Experience working with preschool-aged children preferred
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Knowledge of evidence-based practices in speech and language therapy
- Paid weekly (W-2)
- Competitive compensation!
- Medical, Vision, and Dental Benefits
Please apply today by sending a copy of your resume to: [email protected] . If you need to get in touch with me by phone, I can be reached directly at: 678-256-3027.
Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled