Are you enthusiastic about dedicating your time and services to children? If you answered yes, we have the perfect opportunity for you if you are a Speech-Language Pathologist! There is a school district that needs a SLP for the current schoolyear. This is a full-time opportunity that works with a K-8th grade caseload. Please reach out to me if you are or somebody you know is interested in this position!
- Onsite near the Key Largo, Florida area
- Start ASAP
- 37.5 guaranteed service hours per week
- # of students / ages of students TBD
- 1 or more school sites (can reimburse for mileage in-between school sites)
- Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology or Communication Disorders for Speech Language Pathologist
- Active Florida SLP license
- Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC) from ASHA
- Experience working with preschool-aged children preferred
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Knowledge of evidence-based practices in speech and language therapy
- Paid weekly (W-2)
- Competitive compensation!
- Medical, Vision, and Dental Benefits
To apply to work for this great district, please submit your information and resume to: [email protected].
If you have any questions, I can be accessible via phone at: 678-256-3027.
I look forward to hearing from you!
Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled