Job Title: 23/24 Clinical Fellow Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) - School-Based Position
Location: Phoenix, AZ
We are seeking a motivated and talented Clinical Fellow Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) to join our team in providing exceptional educational services to students in the Phoenix, AZ area. As a Clinical Fellow SLP, you will work under the supervision of our experienced, licensed SLPs to gain the clinical experience necessary to become a licensed SLP.
- Provide speech and language assessments and treatment to students in a school setting
- Collaborate with teachers and other education professionals to develop individualized education plans (IEPs) for students with communication disorders
- Conduct parent conferences to discuss students' progress and recommendations for continued support
- Participate in team meetings and school district meetings as needed
- Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology from an accredited university
- Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC) from the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA) or eligibility for CCC
- Arizona State SLP license or eligibility for licensure and state fingerprints
- Ability to work collaboratively with other professionals and communicate effectively with parents and staff
- Experience working in a school setting is preferred, but not required
- New graduates are encouraged to apply
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, including health, dental, and vision insurance, 401k, and licensing reimbursements. We are committed to supporting our Clinical Fellow SLPs with ongoing training and professional development opportunities to help you meet your career goals.
If you are passionate about making a positive impact on the lives of students with communication disorders, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity. Please submit your information to qualify for our CFY Program or contact Jennifer Hobby at 770-225-3040 for more information.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled