Location: Highlands, TX
Category: Schools - School Psychologist
- 4 eight-hour days per week except for all holidays, days off, weather days, and early release's that will be on the school calendar and can happen throughout the school year.
- 7:30-4:00 (30-minute lunch crosby isd does not pay for)
- In person
- Do initial assessments/re-evals/attend ARD's & write reports within timeline
- Do counseling according to the student s IEP Full Time
- Requires a Master s or Doctorate Level degree in School Psychology
- Must be licensed in the state of TX
- Previous experience in schools preferred but not required
- Ability to pass a drug and background check
Pay / Compensation
- Pay will be discussed following successful interview.
- Pay Ranges are School Specific Variance Based On Experience, Level of Education, Years of School Setting Experience, Caseload Severity, etc.
- Full Time, Contract
- Renewal Possible with Successful Placement / School Approval.
- Weekly Competitive Compensation (W-2)
- 401(k) Participation with Company Matching
- Comprehensive Insurance Package (Medical, Vision, Dental, Professional Liability, Long/Short Term Disability)
- Relocation Assistance
- Referral Bonuses
- Flexible Spending Account
For additional information and any questions regarding this position, please email me directly at [email protected]. If you re interested and ready to begin the screening and/or application process, please include your updated resume. For all emails, please include job title and location in subject line.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled