Location: Crawfordsville, IN
Category: Schools - SLPA
Procare Therapy has been contracting motivated, capable healthcare professionals for school districts since 1997. From our offices in Georgia and Florida we manage employees in all 50 states!
I am seeking an organized and driven candidate who is passionate about providing care for students in need. If this can describe you, then a school district in Crawfordsville, Indiana would benefit greatly from your aid during the 2023 2024 school year!
- Full-time hours
- Contracted for the full duration of the 23/ 24 school year, August 9th - May 24th
- Pre-school age caseload, further details on caseload/workload available upon interview
- Duties include but are not limited to:
- Perform support duties, such as preparing materials, keeping records, maintaining supplies, and scheduling activities.
- Assist speech-language pathologists in the remediation or development of speech and language skills.
- Implement treatment plans or protocols as directed by speech-language pathologists.
- Associate s or Bachelor s Degree in Speech and Communicative Disorders or Speech Language Pathology
- Department of Education Certificate Indiana: see here for licensure details!
- Very competitive compensation, floor of $32/hr
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance options if working 30+ hours per week
- 401k matching if working 30+ hours per week
If you're interested in this opportunity, please apply and send an updated copy of your resume directly to me at [email protected]. I m in office from 7 AM 4 PM EST, please feel free to call or text me at (904) 309-9760 with any questions you may have, I m excited to get to work for you!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled