Procare Therapy has been contracting motivated, capable healthcare professionals for school districts since 1997. From our offices in Georgia and Florida we manage employees in all 50 states!
I am seeking an organized and driven candidate who is passionate about providing care for students in need. If this can describe you, then a school district in Centreville, Maryland would benefit greatly from your aid during the 2023 2024 school year!
- Variable hours, 10 - 30 hours per week
- Contracted for the full duration of the '23/'24 school year
- School is actively interviewing now, intent to sign an excellent candidate
- Further details on caseload/workload available on interview
- Duties include but are not limited to:
- Screening, evaluating, and diagnosing speech/language disorders
- Maintaining thorough, ongoing student records in compliance with state and federal regulations
- Developing goals and executing individual education plans (IEPs) to assist students in achieving their highest potential
- Master's Degree
- Certificate of Clinical Competence
- Department of Education Certificate Maryland, see licensure details here!
- Very competitive compensation, floor of $40/hr
- Medical, Vision, and Dental insurance options if working 30+ hours per week
- 401k matching if working 30+ hours per week
If you're interested in this opportunity, please apply on this page and send an updated copy of your resume directly to me at [email protected] Please also feel free to call or text me at (904) 309-9760 with any questions you may have, I m excited to start working to place you!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled