Licensed Vocational Nurse wanted for a small group school nursing position at a school south of San Mateo, CA. We at ProCare Therapy are partnering with a school district looking to hire a small group school nurse. The ideal candidate would have experience in the field of pediatric and 1:1 or small group nursing and at least some in school based nursing but previous school nursing experience is not necessary for position.
Must have certification and nursing license for California in hand. This position is full time with ~30 hours per week with the potential to last into the 23/24 school year. The caseload is fair with only a small number of students. Pay typically ranges from $35 - $40 per hour depending on precious caseload experience
- Licensed Vocational Nurse
- Full Time - 30hrs per week
- Smaller caseload
- Will be working with students with additional medical needs
- Reflect on nursing and strive to improve professional competence
- Pay rates are always negotiable but depend on previous caseload experience and typically range from $35 - $40 per hour
- CA nursing license
- CA Fingerprint Clearance or the ability to obtain this clearance
- The ability to pass a background check and drug screen
Don’t wait, APPLY NOW!
To be considered immediately please send your resume and available times to speak over the phone to Noah Jacobs at [email protected] or call/text me directly at
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled