2023-2024 Special Education Teacher
Location: Worcester, MA
Job Type: Full-time, W-2 contract position for the 2023-2024 school year
ProCare Therapy is partnered with a school district in Worcester, MA that is seeking a highly motivated and dedicated Special Education Teacher for the 2023-2024 school year. The successful candidate will be responsible for planning and delivering high-quality instruction to students with special needs, in accordance with their individualized education plans (IEPs). The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of special education laws and regulations, and will be able to effectively collaborate with other educators, parents, and support staff.
- Full Time: M-F; 40 hours/week
- ASAP start
- Caseload: 4th grade; 25 students
- SLD, ASD, Communication
- Interviewing now!
- Develop and implement individualized education plans (IEPs) for students with special needs
- Use evidence-based teaching strategies and accommodations to support students' learning and growth
- Collaborate with other educators, support staff, and parents to ensure that students' needs are being met
- Assess students' progress and adjust instruction as necessary
- Maintain accurate records and documentation of student progress and services provided
- Attend and participate in staff meetings, professional development, and other school-related activities as required
- Bachelor's or master's degree in Special Education or related field
- Valid MA DESE teaching certification in Special Education
- Experience working with students with a wide range of disabilities
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues, parents, and support staff
- Knowledge of special education laws and regulations
If you think that this may be a good fit for you, please reach out to me as soon as possible for full consideration. For quick consideration and a faster interview process, please send over a copy of your resume directly to the email address seen below.
Senior Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled