ProCare Therapy is working in collaboration with a school in Columbus, OH (North Central location) to find a highly motivated and dedicated 4th Grade Classroom Teacher to join their team for the upcoming school year. As a 4th Grade Classroom Teacher, you will be responsible for providing quality education to students while maintaining a safe and supportive classroom environment. You will be responsible for developing and implementing lesson plans, assessing student progress, and communicating with parents and guardians about their child's academic performance.
- Plan, prepare, and deliver lesson plans and instructional materials that facilitate active learning.
- Develop and implement strategies to meet the diverse needs of all students, including those with special needs.
- Assess and evaluate student progress regularly and use data to inform instruction.
- Maintain accurate and complete student records and report cards.
- Communicate regularly with parents and guardians about their child's academic progress and classroom behavior.
- Establish and maintain a positive and safe classroom environment.
- Collaborate with other teachers and school staff to develop and implement school-wide initiatives.
- Attend and participate in professional development opportunities.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Education or a related field.
- Valid Ohio teaching certification. (K-6)
- Knowledge of best practices in elementary education.
- Strong classroom management and communication skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues and school staff.
- Ability to create a safe, supportive and fun learning environment.
- Familiarity with instructional technology and its use in the classroom.
- Pay Range: $24-$29 per hour depending on education, experience level, and school budget.
- Customizable benefits packages based on applicant needs, including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k with Employer Matching, and HSA.
- Relocation and Travel Assistance for qualified applicants.
First-year teachers are welcome to apply. If you are passionate about teaching Elementary students and believe that you have the necessary skills and qualifications to excel in this role, please send an updated copy of your resume to [email protected] to expedite your application. We look forward to hearing from you!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled