Speech Language Pathologists in high demand near the Bellevue, Washington area. This is a full-time position, for the full school year, and is for a middle school caseload. The ideal candidate should be available for immediate hire with intent to stay the remainder of the school year. Candidates must hold active Washington state licensure to practice Speech Language Pathology.
- Immediate need
- Monday-Friday 8:00-4:00
- Caseload of between 40-60 students
- Grades 6th-8th with some significant needs (autism, ID)
- Two school sites
- Pay rates open to negotiation, benefits available
- Heavily experience SLPAs will be considered
- Candidates should have a strong capacity for working with others and developing relationships. We need a team player ready to be as involved as possible!
Please send a resume and available times to speak over the phone to Bailey Merritt at [email protected] or call me directly at 678-538-6718.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled