ProCare Therapy is seeking an 8th grade Special Education teacher this school year in the Bahama, NC area. As a ProCare employee, you will be paid on a weekly basis and will have a generous benefits package made specifically based on your needs. With a strong level of support on staff, this is a fantastic opportunity to work with wonderful colleagues and students. If this sounds like an exciting opportunity for you, let’s talk about it!
- Full time position, 35 hours per week
- Remainder of 2022-2023 school year, with possibility of renewal
- K-12 availability
- Duties may include:
- IEP meetings
- Administering/scoring assessments
- Must be licensed to teach in the state of NC
- Previous experience in schools preferred
- Competitive compensation
- 401k matching
- Insurance offered: Health, Optical and Dental
If interested, please apply and send an updated copy of your resume directly to me at [email protected] From there, I will be in contact with you regarding the next steps of the hiring process. It is my goal to help you so please feel free to contact me via phone at 904-570-4202 for any additional information!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled