We are currently looking for a Special Education Teacher candidate to work with a school district near Richton Park, IL. This is a great opportunity for the upcoming school year with a strong level of support on staff. This school focuses on clear communication, relevant curriculums, and creating a safe environment that encourages students to reach their full potential. Teachers, administrators and staff share the common goal of preparing the student for the everchanging world. See details below.
- Full Time Position
- 2022-2023 School Year
- Start Date: August 10th
- 9-12th Grade Age Range
- Caseload: 13 Students
- More Details Upon Interview
- Must have Bachelor's degree
- Must be licensed in Special Education in IL (LBS1)
- Professional Educators License Required
ProCare Therapy benefits may include:
- Weekly competitive compensation (W-2)
- 401k matching
- Insurance offered: Health, Optical and Dental
If interested, please apply and send an updated copy of your resume directly to me email@example.com. From there, I will be in contact with you regarding the next steps of the hiring process.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled