New Openings! - Full Time School Social Worker (LCSW/LMSW)
NEW! School Social Worker, LCSW/LMSW Openings - Westland, MI
Would you like to make an impact in children lives with the luxury of a supportive cast? Well, ProCare is the company for you. We are currently in need of a few School Social Workers in Westland, MI. I have teamed up with an amazingly supportive school district looking to grow their family! This director is ready to interview and hire as soon as possible with intent to extend position through next school year. It is preferred candidates meet Michigan requirements and are licensed prior to start date. Below are a few details about the position.
- Full-time: 35-40 hours/week
- Immediate start through remainder of the school year
- Caseload: 4 Elementary and Middle School openings; each opening will service approx. 25-35 students w/ mild to moderate needs; placement based on experience
- Duties include but are not limited to; assessing students needs, goal setting, and monitoring the overall emotional well-being of students
- Must have Master's degree or above
- Must have MI School Social Worker Certification, LMSW or LCSW
- Ideal candidate will have 1-2 years school experience
- Competitive Compensation - Weekly Paychecks
- 401K Retirement
- Health, dental, & Vision Benefits Options
- Summer staffing opportunities
If you or anyone you may know is interested in the opportunity, please APPLY NOW! For immediate consideration, send your resume and available times to speak over the phone to Courtney Bryan at [email protected] or call/text me directly at 678-710-7675.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled