Contract SLP-Speech Language Pathologist- Covington, Washington
Job Type: Contract
ProCare Therapy has partnered with a School District near the Covington, WA area that is looking for a Full time Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) for the school year 2019-2020. Please see additional details about this opportunity below:
- Full time hours
- 30+ hours per week
- ASAP - end of the school year
- Active WA State SLP License .
- K-12th Caseload
- CCC's or CF
- Master’s degree in this field
- CCC's or CFY
- Previous school experience preferred
- Offer services to provide a positive impact on students
- Collaborate with students, teachers, parents etc.
- Competitive compensation
- 401k plan with Wells Fargo
- Insurance offered: Health, Optical and Dental
To apply for this great school based opportunity, please send a copy of your updated resume directly to me at: Renato.Carcamo@ProcareTherapy.com . Once received, I will be in contact with you in reference to the next steps in the hiring process. You may also contact me via phone (770-225-3020) for any information regarding this job or any other opportunities we have available across the United States!