Kentucky School Psychologist - Partial Hours Accepted - Teletherapy Remote Work Assignment
The School Psychologist consults with general and special education staff regarding development of programs to assure student access to the curriculum. Also plans, organizes, coordinates, and implements the assessment of students to determine eligibility for special education services.
- Licensed as a School Psychology in Kentucky or Illinois
- Masters in School Psychology
- 2+ years relative experience
Prior experience with teletherapy preferred.
- Attend virtual IEP conferences, as requested, to provide input on appropriate goals and objectives for individual students and to help make determinations about reevaluation issues
- Administer diagnostic tests and procedures to determine students’ cognitive ability, processing strengths and weaknesses, adaptive behavior development, academic achievement levels and emotional/behavioral functioning
- Maintains case records by preparing, editing, and proofing the final assessment report in a timely manner
Salary will be commensurate with area, education and experience.
Senior Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled