Teacher of the Visually Impaired is NEEDED ASAP - Feeding, MA
A school district needs a Teacher of the Visually Impaired (TVI). Come be a part of a great school district and help. This assignment is for the rest of the 22/23 school year!
Location: Feeding Hills, MA
Details about the position:
- ASAP -August 15, 2023
- Hours: 9hrs/week for 195 hrs. through the summer
- Onsite Only
- Is district – wide and position to complete this school year and summer school
- Interviewing now!!!
What is required:
- Master’s degree in Education for Visually Impaired Students
- State teaching License in Visual Education
Benefits we offer:
- Competitive weekly pay (hourly rate is based upon your experience)
- Individualized compensation package
- Health, Vision, Dental, Insurance & 401K (if needed)
- Relocation assistance (if qualified)
If you are interested or would like more details, please email Kyneshia Fearon-Jackson. I am looking forward to speaking with you!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled