**ACTIVELY INTERVIEWING** Remote Speech Therapist - MA
Job Type: Contract
I am currently scheduling interviews for high quality Telehealth SLP-CCC with a Massachusetts school district. The ideal candidate must have a sense of urgency and ready to work. Let us help you make your life better, so you can make other lives better!
- Master’s Degree
- CCC/ASHA certified
- MA state License
- 2+ years of school-based experience
- Must pass a tech screen test
- Provide evaluations, assessments and diagnosis of speech, voice, hearing and language impairments
- Prevent, assess, diagnose, and treat speech, language, social communication, cognitive-communication, and swallowing disorders in children
- Offer appropriate individualized programs of intervention to meet individual students' needs in areas of communication, language development, articulation, and social communication
- Collaborate with classroom teachers and other school staff to implement interventions
If you are interested in advancing your career as a Speech Language Pathologist in Teletherapy, please contact Spencer Walker at [email protected] with a copy of your resume, or call/text (770)776-2137.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled