ProCare Therapy is seeking an enthusiastic School Psychologist for this current school year in a contracted position located in the sunny side of Seattle, WA area. As a ProCare employee, you will be paid on a weekly basis and will have a generous benefits package made specifically based on your needs. With a strong level of support on staff, this is a fantastic opportunity to work with wonderful colleagues and students. If this sounds like an exciting opportunity for you, let’s talk about it!
- Multiple openings
- Each opening has a different caseload and duties
- Please inquire about caseload differences
- Hybrid flexibility is offered
- K-12 caseload
- Weekly competitive compensation (W-2)
- 401k matching
- Insurance offered: Health, Optical and Dental
- Must have WA School Psychology license
- Must have active ESA Certification
- Must have active WA fingerprints or willing to obtain
To apply for this excellent school-based opportunity, please send a copy of your updated resume directly to me at [email protected]. Once I've received it, I will be in contact with you to get your interview availability.
Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled