Adapted Physical Education (APE) Teacher - Lancaster, CA
Job Type: Contract
ProCare Therapy is working with a school district near Lancaster, CA that is looking for an Adapted PE Teacher to join their team. The district is located about an hour from Santa Clarita, CA and 80 miles north of Los Angeles, CA. Please find details below.
- Full Time
- 40 hours per week
- K-12th grade
- Starting virtually; teacher must plan on returning on-site once schools reopen
- ASAP Start
- Must have CA PPS credential with Adapted PE endorsement
Benefits of Working with ProCare Therapy May Include:
- Competitive Pay
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Travel Stipends
- Relocation and Licensure Assistance
- Matching 401K Plan and more!
If you are not local to the area, our agency does offer an excellent compensation package with relocation assistance that can be added to help those traveling for a position. For more information, call 770-225-3042 or email your updated resume to Hannah.Kim@Procaretherapy.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled