Adapted Physical Education (APE)
Job Type: Contract
We have partnered with a great school in the Salt Lake City area that is seeking a Adapted Physical Education (APE) for the remainder of the school year. The ideal candidate will work 5 days per week, averaging 37.5 hours weekly. You would be working with the elementary-high population with educational assistants.
Position at a glace:
- Full-Time hours available (37.5 hours)
- One-Two locations nearby
- Interviewing this week
- Weekly Paychecks: Every Friday you’ll receive a paper check or direct deposit, if you prefer
- Must have California Teaching Credential authorizing Deaf + Hard of Hearing
Essential Functions :
- Completing comprehensive motor assessments of individuals with disabilities and making specific program recommendations
- Providing direct services to students who are eligible and in need of APE
- Consult with other IEP team members about student need in the area of APE
While undergoing your assignment, you will be provided with: competitive compensation, weekly paychecks, and superior healthcare benefits through United HealthCare.
Please apply by submitting your resume to: email@example.com For any questions about this position, please contact Crystal Handley 770-299-7104
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled