Adaptive Physical Education (APE) Teacher - Lancaster, CA
Job Type: Contract
ProCare Therapy is working with a school district near Lancaster, CA that is looking for an Adaptive Physical Education (APE) Teacher to join their team. The district is located about an hour north of Santa Clarita, CA and would be a great travel assignment. Please find position details below.
- 40 hours per week
- K-12th grade
- Multiple school sites
- Can start ASAP or 21/22 School Year
- Must have CA PE teaching license with Adaptive PE credentials
Benefits of Working with ProCare Therapy May Include:
- Competitive Pay
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Travel Stipends
- Relocation and Licensure Assistance
- Matching 401K Plan and more!
For additional inquiries regarding position details and benefits, please direct all questions to Hannah Kim via phone at (770) 225-3042 or by Email: Hannah.Kim@Procaretherapy.com with an attached resume for interested candidates.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled