- Job Location:
Schools - Adaptive Physical Education Teacher
- Last Updated:
ProCare Therapy is looking for an Adaptive Physical Education (APE) teacher/DAPE (Developmental Adapted Physical Education) for a welcoming school district near Minneapolis, MN. If you are looking for a flexible schedule with great pay, this assignment is for you!
Below is a glimpse of the assignment details:
- Part Time
- Full School Year Tenure
- 20 hrs/wk
- Flexible hours available
- Multiple grade level options
- Various caseload options. Your choice!
- Caseload will be determined based on interview and experience, but we ask that you have a preference in mind.
- Possess a bachelor’s degree with a major in physical education (or kinesiology, sport science, etc.)
- Possess a valid and current teaching certificate
- Complete a 12-credit hour course in Adapted Physical Education
- Show proof of the completion of at least 200 hours of documented experienced providing physical education instruction to individuals with disabilities
If you're interested in this opportunity, or any others that we have nationwide, don’t hesitate. Please contact me today! I'd love to hear about your experience and preferences to help you find the perfect fit!
TELL A FRIEND!
For immediate consideration, send your resume and available times to speak over the phone to Simone Begley at Simone.Begley@ProcareTherapy.com or call/text me directly at 770-325-0319
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- School Social Worker vs School Counselor: Whatís the Difference?
School Counselor Job Description The school counselor job description is more academic-focused than the school social worker job description. The school counselor focuses on designing and implement...
Read more »
- The Pros and Cons of Therapy Dogs
Possible Issues with Therapy Dogs Itís hard to believe that some people may not support therapy dogs in schools. The fact is that some people not be for them. Why? They have their reasons for their...
Read more »