The Adaptive Physical Education Teacher utilizes strategies to plan, organize and implement appropriate Adapted Physical Education lessons to students with disabilities for optimum performance and ability.
- Full Time | Monday-Friday
- Hours: 37.5 hrs./week
- Start Date: 08/15/2022
- End Date: 06/23/2023
- Ages: 3-22 years old
- Caseload: Approximately 45 students with various Direct and Consultative services across 7 school sites
- Pay Range: $32-$38/hr.
- Implement developed curricula in the areas of flexibility, balance, strength, and cardiovascular conditioning.
- Provide specially designed instruction to students in special programs consistent with the district's curriculum and Individual Education Programs (IEP).
- Communicate and work collaboratively with staff to support students with disabilities in classroom settings.
- Responsible for development of IEP current performance and objectives.
- A Master’s Degree in Physical Education with Specialty in Adaptive Education
- Must have NV Education License
- Must be nationally certified
Benefits of Working with Us:
- Weekly Pay
Ready to apply? Apply below! For immediate consideration, contact Lexis Linkous.
Email: Lexis Linkous
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled