Adaptive Physical Education Teacher
Are you passionate about promoting inclusivity and ensuring that every student has the opportunity to thrive physically and emotionally? Do you have a knack for tailoring physical education programs to meet the diverse needs of students with disabilities? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you! ProCare Therapy is actively seeking a qualified and passionate Adaptive Physical Education Teacher to join one of our trusted school districts in West Los Angeles, California. As an APE in this role, you will be responsible for developing and implementing adaptive physical education programs that cater to the diverse needs of the district students.
Pay & Benefits
- Weekly direct deposits
- Comprehensive insurance including medical, dental, vision, life, professional liability and long/short-term disability
- Matching 401(K)
- W-2 employment through ProCare Therapy
- Paid association dues
- Continuing education funds
- Relocation assistance
- Sign-on/completion bonuses, referral bonuses, flexible spending account
- Part time
- 5-10 hours per week
- 3 students with make-up minutes accrued
- In-person only
- More details upon interview
- Must have a valid prerequisite teaching credential authorizing the teaching of physical education in K-12th
- Must have experience working with students with disabilities/behavior needs
- CPI Trained preferred
- Must be able to pass a drug test and a background check
- 10-15 minute screening call with a ProCare Recruiter
- 20-30 minute virtual/in-person interview with school district
- Offer is typically within 24 hours of virtual interview
As a ProCare employee, you will be paid on a weekly basis through direct deposit. Your hourly rate will be dependent upon your experience and education.
If you are interested in this position, please apply and email me a copy of your updated resume. Please ensure that your resume is up to date and reflects all the requirements for this position or you will not be considered.
I look forward to hearing from you!
ProCare Therapy - Senior Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled